We previously shared some shortcuts to help our Prescott customers navigate Windows 10. At TekStop Computer Repair, our goal is to help enhance your user experience, and there are a number of shortcuts that can make your computer use easier and less stressful.
Here are a few additional Windows shortcuts that will save you time:
To have your apps in a visible place:
- Locate the app on the start menu
- Right click on the app
- The menu will give you two options: “Unpin from Start” or “More”
- Select the “More” option, and then click on “Pin to Taskbar.”
With your favorite apps on the Taskbar, you will be able to open or navigate between apps with one mouse click.
To quickly switch between apps: Press Alt-Tab, then use the Tab button to select the app
Other helpful shortcuts:
- Press CTRL + C to copy selected items to clipboard
- CTRL + V to paste content from clipboard
- CTRL + A to select all
- CTRL + X to delete
- CTRL + Z to undo
- ALT + F4 closes the active window
These are just some of the many tips and shortcuts that will help you get the most out of your Windows 10 experience. The next time you have a computer question, or if you’re experiencing a computer issue, don’t dial a number that could keep you on hold for two hours. Instead call TekStop Computer Repair, your local Prescott on-site tech support, for personalized service. Call us today at 928-583-4454.