Having a branded business email for you and your employees is essential in today’s interconnected business world. Branded email is simply your name or title, followed by your business website. The best ones are short, easy to remember, and can’t be mistaken for someone else. For example, if you own a construction business called Smith and Heller, and you happen to be Mr. Benjamin Smith, your branded email would be firstname.lastname@example.org or even email@example.com.
Increasing Professionalism for your Business
Imagine heading out the door on your way to work in the morning. You’re running late, because when you went out to your car, you saw water coming from your garage. Upon further inspection, you discover your water heater is leaking. Rather than leaving it, you do the responsible thing and shut off the water to your house.
You’ll need to call a plumber, but it’s been years since you’ve needed one, and that was at your old house in another city. So, who do you call?
When you get to work, you notice a flier someone left behind. It’s for a plumber. What luck!
The company is called Budget Plumbing Services. Their logo looks professional enough, and the flier was printed on shiny cardstock. So far so good. There’s a phone number listed, but you’ve got a busy day ahead, so its unlikely you’ll be able to call them to schedule a repair.
Searching further down for a business email address—something you’ll have time to do in-between calls—you find it. But, it looks like this:
For some consumers, this wouldn’t be an issue. They just want the problem fixed, and since yours was the first name they found, you’ll get the job. But for others, it might make them wonder if your company is legitimate, if you’ll show up in a company vehicle, or if it will be a rusted-out sedan with mismatched, twisted pipes sticking out of the trunk. Anyone can create a Gmail account, after all. How would your customers know you’re a professional? This is where a branded business email comes into play.
Business Email Features
When it comes to business marketing, no stone can be left unturned. You’ve taken a chance and put everything on the line. Don’t let an unbranded email address be the weak link. Here are some features TekStop can provide your business with our Branded Business Email service.
- Unify your email system. Everyone’s email address will end with your brand. Every time you or anyone in your company contacts a customer, they’ll see your business’s name. That means every email is another opportunity to get your company’s name in front of someone.
- Control your email accounts. Employees leave—it’s an unavoidable part of doing business. However, when they leave, you don’t want them to take along their business email. By utilizing TekStop’s Branded Email service, you can ensure former employees no longer have access to the email they used when working for your company. You can also ensure those valuable emails aren’t lost, and any new ones arriving at that address get delivered to you.
- Easier to remember. Rather than looking up your email every time, your customers find it easier to remember your brand. TekStop can set up firstname.lastname@example.org for general support questions or concerns, email@example.com for generic inquiries, or any other email addresses you need.
- Aliases. Need emails directed to Support and Info to come directly to you? Don’t want to have to remember to check three email addresses throughout the day? No problem. We can set up aliases, so they all end up in one email box.
- Calendars. Finding it difficult to get everyone organized or relying on a paper calendar hanging on the wall? Our Branded Email solution makes it easy to use the powerful calendar function of Microsoft Outlook so everyone will be able to find out what is happening with a few clicks, no matter where they are.
- Privacy and Security. TekStop Branded email helps protect you against spam, is equipped with over 1,000 privacy and security controls and customizable security policies.
We utilize the robust systems available with Microsoft 365 to help our clients make the most of their technology. Our branded business email solution uses Microsoft Exchange Online at its core. This means it seamlessly integrates with many of the other applications you already use in your work every day.
Along with a branded email, we can also help your company install, use, and manage the powerful applications within Microsoft 365 such as:
- Web and mobile versions of Microsoft Office apps, which allow your employees to collaborate in real-time. They will also be able to open, edit, and use Office documents sent from within your business or from your customers.
- Easy file sharing using OneDrive. One place for all your shared files that your employees can access from work, home, and even their mobile devices. At the same time, decide who gets to access which files and documents so only the people with the right access can see them.
- Host online meetings with up to 250 users.
- Setup your own private intranet—an internal website with shortcuts to all your essential business applications, vendors, and documents.
Select Plan Additions
- Microsoft Bookings, which can make it easier for your customers to schedule and manage appointments.
- MileIQ, which automates real-time mileage tracking, logging, and reporting.
- Microsoft Office fully installed apps, so even if your Internet connection goes down, you can still get some work done.
- Remotely wipe company data from lost or stolen devices.
- Enable unlimited archiving of your emails with long-term preservation policies.
- Apply your security policies to your business’s Windows PCs, iOS, and Android® devices to help keep your company files, emails, and documents secure.
More Than Just Business Email
TekStop’s Branded Business Email solution is more than just email. It’s putting your best foot forward, reassuring your customer that you’re a professional, and taking charge of your communications.
This is just one way we partner with businesses to provide proactive, reliable applications and services. Contact us today for a free consultation.